Her Fine Arts Studios and Art Gallery are located at the Tri-Main Center
in a light filled industrial space where one hundred years ago Model T Fords were built.
· Dianna Derhak's work is inspired by the beauty of nature, her Ukrainian heritage and the landscapes of far-off places. Her current body of work focuses on paintings of closely cropped flowers including poppies, sunflowers and seasonals. Her aim is to capture a timeless moment of beauty.
· As a painter, she works predominantly in oils using techniques of the Old Masters. Her approach with acrylics is more experimental.
· Dianna is primarily self taught but but seeks opportunities to study with Master Artists.
· Recent shows include: Buffalo Center for Arts and Technology, Expressions in Art in Toronto, the Grazhda Music and Art Center of Green County, NY, Buffalo Botanical Gardens, the Tri Main Center and Ukrainian Museum Archives in Cleveland, Ohio.
· Her work is part of both private and corporate collections.
· Dianna has created an exclusive line of Fine Arts Handbags based on her paintings and inspirations. Visit....
· Her original designs are featured on clothing, accessories and home decor products and are available through other websites. Visit...
"Red Hibiscus" Oil on Canvas, 16" x 20", © Dianna Derhak, All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2010 - 2019 Dianna Derhak - All Rights Reserved.