Dianna Derhak is an American-born Fine Artist and Painter
Her Fine Arts Studios and Art Gallery are located at the Tri-Main Center
in a light filled industrial space where one hundred years ago Model T Fords were built.
· Dianna Derhak's work is inspired by the beauty of nature, her Ukrainian heritage and the landscapes of far-off places. Her current body of work focuses on paintings of closely cropped flowers including poppies, sunflowers and seasonals. Her aim is to capture a timeless moment of beauty.
· As a painter, she works predominantly in oils using techniques of the Old Masters. Her approach with acrylics is more experimental.
· Dianna is primarily self taught but but seeks opportunities to study with Master Artists.
· Recent shows include: Buffalo Center for Arts and Technology, Expressions in Art in Toronto, the Grazhda Music and Art Center of Green County, Buffalo Botanical Gardens and the Tri Main Center.
· Her work is part of both private and corporate collections.
· Dianna has created an exclusive line of Fine Arts Handbags based on her paintings and inspirations. Visit....
· Her original designs are featured on clothing, accessories and home decor products and are available through other websites. Visit...